[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 07:23:09 -0500

My question about all of this is, simply and probably in I don't get it mode,
why?  Why do we have these books in the first place?  What was the intent of
bringing them a board when they are so hard for so many people to access?  In
other words, the old tried and true methods are fine, and if it ain't broke
don't fix it.
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version