[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:14:21 -0700

Fixed, maybe, but what about fixing all the books now taking up space? You
don't continue buying a product that is faulty, and clearly these are. -----
source message -----
from: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/03/06 12:39:14
subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books