[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:04:07 -0700

Hi, all. I just submitted Another Homecoming by Janette Oke and T. Davis Bunn.
It's another one I've read completely through, and Kurzweil's ranked spelling
gave it a rating of 99.85 or 99.88 percent...I can't remember which. Either
way, it's excellent. There is some Pennsylvania Dutch dialect in it that might
throw off a spell check, though. The book jacket info is below, and happy
reading! Take care.
THE WORLD IS AT WAR. A young man bravely kisses his weeping bride goodbye at
the train

station, leaving her all alone. Then the dreaded telegram, and a decision that
nearly tears her apart...

A LITTLE GIRL GROWS into young

womanhood, unaware of the forces that swirl around her past and her future.

WILL THERE BE..

Another

Homecoming

Julie Morales