[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:42:43 EDT

Shelley thank you for sharing with me this project, when I first started with
Lemony Snicket I tried to contact you when we where at Topica, but later you
told us that Topica didn't want you so I found you again in freelists. I knew
that you where in the project and again thank you by sharing with me.

Note: That spamming thingy is worst every day <sigh>. I just got reprimamded
for posting the same message in two different circumstances oh well that was
a mistake. I wrote to the Host Mgr. that spammimg was the least of my
intentions. I was just stating my opinion in a message board. But everything is
okay
now Thank God.

Very truly yours
Dilsia A. MArtinez Rivera
Villalba PR

In a message dated 6/3/2004 12:34:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, actually Juddy Buddy is one of my guide dog's nicknames, smile.  His
raisers called him Jud the Bud, and when I got him Juddy Buddy was the first
thing to pop into my head.  And figuring that I wouldn't get so much spam
with an address that has no gender, I decided to use it, smile.

Will start on the Slippery Slope, after finishing the book I am on right
now.  Eyes at MY Feet by Jessie Higford.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam

The tragedy is not that things are broken.  The tragedy is that they are not
mended again. -- Alan Patton, Cry the Beloved Country, Scribner Paperback
Fiction

The most difficult part of getting to the top of the ladder is getting
through the crowd at the bottom. -- Arch Ward, Promoter and sports editor

Better twice measured than once wrong. -- Danish Proverb