[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:47:31 -0500

I have just submitted Pieces of My Sister's life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold. Page
breaks and chapter headings have been protected. Headers have been mostly
removed, and common scannos have been dealt with. Enjoy. Here is the synopsis.

TWO SISTERS WHO SHARED EVERYTHING. ONE UNFORGIVABLE MOMENT. AND A SECOND
CHANCE...

Kerry and Eve Barnard did everything together: sailing the Block Island harbor
with their

father, listening to their neighbor Justin's magical fairy tales, and all the
while longing for their absent mother. They were twin girls arm in arm, secrets
entwined between two hearts. Until the summer of their seventeenth birthday,
when their extraordinary bond was shattered. And thirteen years later, it will
take all the courage they can summon to put the pieces back together, at a time
when it matters most.

Shannon

I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale