[bookshare-discuss] Re: Classic mysteries

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:36:26 -0400

I read on of the Murder She Wrote books, and since I'm compulsive and wrote it
down, the author is Donald Bain. The book I read was Manhattans and Mayhem. I
read it before Bookshare, and didn't save the scan. Sorry.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (614) 670-4011