[bookshare-discuss] Re: Classic mysteries

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 16:17:40 -0400

If someone sends me the books i will scan them.

Smile, especially Vintage Radio.

I have looked around my library and so far have come up with not much.

My other interests are

Broadway Musicals.
Animals
Dog training and Behavior
Outdoors and Nature
Crafts and Arts

And on occassion a kids book or two.

Have a variety of tastes.  Oh, disabilities and guide dogs too.

But am happy to scan.

I just can't have another list serv right now.  Am on way too many as it is.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.