[bookshare-discuss] Re: Classic mysteries

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 07:33:14 -0400

Tony, if you join the Bookshare volunteers list, you will find a boatload of people who like classic mysteries. I think you'd find more willing scanners and validaters too. <smile> That list is a little more chatty, but that's because we talk about books we're working on and books we want to add to the collection. Your ideas of what to scan would be welcome there, and you wouldn't have to form a separate group since people would find the subject of scanning mysteries to be completely on topic. That would help us avoid duplication of efforts too. You can join the list even if you're not an official volunteer, and you can learn a lot about getting quality scans on that list. You can join it by sending a message to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word subscribe in the subject of your message.