[bookshare-discuss] Re: New books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:22:37 -0400

Hi, Patti. I'm so glad you liked AMAZING GRACIE. I loved that book and thought
it was very touching. Have you bought some treats from the Three Dog Bakery, or
did you make some from the cookbook also on the site? I've been meaning to buy
some of their treats but haven't yet. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.