[bookshare-discuss] Re: New books

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:51:59 -0700

try using the tab key.  Only twice.  Once for title, once for author.
Not sure whether that's a windows command or a screen-reader command; so it
may depend on which versions of each you have, but try the tab, anyway.
It wouldn't be the first time I had to be told about an easy solution that
was right under my nose and I didn't know about it. Good luck.