[bookshare-discuss] New books

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:20:38 -0400

I was delighted to see the book Bedknob and Broomstick on the new books list.
I have wanted to see that book up on Bookshare, it is a great children's book
that I read when I was probably in fifth or sixth grade.
Thanks to whoever put it up there.  Also I just read Amazing Gracie and it was,
as Julie said, awesome.  I joined the mailing list for Three Dog Bakery.
My dog has had a few of their treats.
However, I have run into a problen with one book this time.  It will not allow
me to download The Cat who Dropped a Bombshell.  And when I try the title is
blank, on the Save As page.  I have tried three times and the book won't
download.
 Any ideas as to what is wrong?  Thanks,
Patti

Let love be your highest goal.