[bookshare-discuss] Re: Vintage Radio Book Initiative, any interest?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:28:40 -0400

Hi Tony. I like this idea very much. I think that getting a group of people to focus on a genre for a time can fill out areas where there is a lot of interest. I don't know a lot about vintage radio, but I'm interested in helping anyhow. I'll physically scan books if needed. My real interest is in scanning classic mysteries though. I'd like to see every book by Erle Stanley Gardner, Carter Dickson, Anthony Boucher, and Rex Stout in the Bookshare collection.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com