[bookshare-discuss] Re: New books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 16:09:38 -0400

Judson loves the Three Dog Bakery treats.  We buy the peanut butter and the
apple and oats biscuits from them.

I like that I know exactly what is in the ingredients.

Glad you all loved Amazing Gracey I cried when I finished it.

Was a great scan and is now in my library's collection too.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.