[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:19:18 -0400

Ay good discussion despite some of the flaming. I think I made a similar
argument regarding the BP and future enhancements etc. and got jumpped
on for that as well. Ay if you can have your cake and eat it to then why
not. If I could have a device that would cook and then clean the dishes,
that would be ok by me and especially if I could have this device at a
cost savings over buying two separate units which performed the same
function.
Well I love my Bookport and it does a great job for what it was
designed, of course its partly Larry's fault. He was like a drug dealer
standing around telling us about this thing and whispering subliminal
messages about thousands of books on on card and all those other
features.
Yeah Larry you roped me in a little at a time and found my weakness for
truly neat geeky and useful toys. Even my wife has commented on what a
good purchase the BP has been. You know for once we agree on
something...grin