[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Sharon" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:19:01 -0400

Hello Listers,
I can't help but ask, why are we expending so much time and message space responding to someone who never intends to buy a Book Port? We know what we have and are able to appreciate the advantages we have because of the B P. If battery life and size are not important when compared to a speaker and a Braille display etc. then let them buy a Pack Mate. Of course you won't buy it for $400 and you can't put it in your pocket. However, then you would be able to join the Pack Mate list.

Make it a grate one

Sharon