[bookport] Re: Suggestion for New Feature

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:49:58 -0500

I really like Bruce's thought that we suggest things we want and let APH determine whether it will fit and what it will cost. One issue for blind folks is that we only have so much body on which to carry things, whether or not we can afford them. I'd like GPS, a thing to tell me about overhanging obstacles, a money identifier, a book reader, a note taker, an alarm, and I can go on and on. All of these exist, but at some point I lack the ability to carry them. So if someone thinks the BP might do well to have this or that function, feel free to dream, but understand that if it doesn't make it, it wasn't because you weren't respectfully heard.