[bookport] Re: Suggestion for New Feature

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:22:15 -0500

It's hard to say what the primary function of any piece of technology is anymore - is the PDA my notepad, my word processor, my calculator, my email portal, my calendar, or my telephone? Somebody will surely note in the history books that once there were cell phones, that cell phones were not to be used in flight, and that soon this simple prohibition couldn't really be enforced because cell phones came up with an airplane mode to allow for the use of all there other functions.