[bookport] Re: Suggestion for New Feature

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:37:28 -0500

I do this all the time. Besides, there is no size limitation, except for what the CF card will hold.

What's wrong with putting names, phone numbers, etc. into a notes file and searching the file with the search feature?

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>