[bookport] Re: Suggestion for New Feature

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:28:06 -0400

Richard:

We don't support hyper links. We do support level navigation, and I
believe that was what Larry was referring to.

Rob Meredith

>>> richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/11/06 06:52PM >>>
Hi Larry,
For some of us who are perhaps a bit dense, or at least uninformed,
how does one navigate with the hyper links?
I down loaded one of the O'Riley books in Daisy.
I sent it to the Book Port.
I can read it like other books.
How would I deal with links if I find any?
Or, should hI have had the unpack tool create it with an html
extension?
If so, still, how does one activate links within documents on the book
port?

I did try to find something about it in the manual.

Thanks,
Richard

on  Tuesday 4/11/2006 12:02 PM LARRY SKUTCHAN said
>You are in for a treat dude.  They work great.  That's the only way
>go.

PM

>You know, the only reason I didn't use the Daisy on those books is
>that
>Bookshare says it won't work!
>Thanks, I'm going to do that!

Daisy
>version.  These and the periodicals are really about the only content
>on
>Bookshare.org where selecting Daisy as the format really makes a
>difference.

PM