[bookport] Re: Introduction and Audible.com Question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:27:03 -0400

Caroline:

When you sent your first Audible file to the Book Port, did it ask you
for your User ID and PIN?  If so, you're activated.  If the unit weren't
activated, you wouldn't be able to read the file, once it gets over to
the Book Port.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx 04/12/06 07:12AM >>>
Okay, here's a weird one.  I keep hearing that the device needs to be
activated, both on this list and in the manual.  However, I was never
prompted to activate when I started to transfer files last week.  Files
are
going on with no problems and working well, but I wasn't prompted to
activate.  Any possible reason for this?  Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx