[bookport] Introduction and Audible.com Question

  • From: "Kathy Blackburn" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:26:10 -0500

Hello,
My name is Kathy Blackburn.  My husband gave me a Bookport for my birthday,
so I've had it since Saturday.  I'm already hooked.

I really have two questions: 1. Where in Audible.com can I change my format
preference for the New York Times? I am receiving it as a podcast in either
format 2 or three. Where can I change my preference to Format 4?

2. The manual mentions activating the Bookport as a permissible device on
Audible.com.  I have no trouble downloading content to Bookport using BP
Transport, but I don't find Bookport listed in the supported devices, so it
does not show up in my device list on Audible Manager. What do I do?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx