[bookport] Re: Introduction and Audible.com Question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:16:03 -0400

Kathy:

Try going to the place for Account Management and update your
subscription on the Audible page.  As far as activation, you don't need
to do anything with Audible.  You can leave the Audible Manager to "No
Selected Device".  The only thing you have to activate is through Book
Port Transfer.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/11/06 06:26AM >>>
Hello,
My name is Kathy Blackburn.  My husband gave me a Bookport for my
birthday,
so I've had it since Saturday.  I'm already hooked.

I really have two questions: 1. Where in Audible.com can I change my
format
preference for the New York Times? I am receiving it as a podcast in
either
format 2 or three. Where can I change my preference to Format 4?

2. The manual mentions activating the Bookport as a permissible device
on
Audible.com.  I have no trouble downloading content to Bookport using
BP
Transport, but I don't find Bookport listed in the supported devices,
so it
does not show up in my device list on Audible Manager. What do I do?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx