[bookport] Re: Introduction and Audible.com Question

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:27:57 -0400

Kathy -

I always did think your husband had good sense.

As Pam said, the best thing to do on the Audible site is to set your device
selection to "No device." Doing this should default all of your downloads to
Format 4, although you will have the option to change this if you want to
use another device (the BP supports only Format 4), but why would you
possibly ever want to do something silly like that? <g>

I have to admit that I did have to revive my Otis this past week because a
book I had bought was only available in Formats 1 and 2, but that was a real
freak occurrence.