[bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

  • From: "Cathy" <mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:49:48 -0400

I don't see how you could glue it to the book port either, because you have the
door for the batteries, and need to be able to remove it so you could change
the batteries.  I do see that you could cut it down and the slot for the belt
clip and just let it set on the table or a flat surface.  I hold it on my lap
and I am able to use the braille keys.  I just got the unit, so am slow, so
can't state if you can do the braille keyboard fast.  I usually use the blt 40
and the bns faster, but it is a good back up if the book port is the only
notetaker you have handy.  The belt clip doesn't seem to be a big problem as of
yet.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain