[bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

  • From: "sseric57" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:33:58 -0400

Joni, thanks.  I certainly agree the money spent on the BP was the best
I've parted with in a long long time.  It's value is far more than the cost
of any little things we might like to have seen done differently.  I really
only meant to clarify something before I made a change to fit my
preference.  All the adaptations are good ideas, too.

The best!