[bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 01:42:20 -0500

Just get a case for the BP from Executive Products, and removing the clip won't be necessary.

At 06:37 PM 5/3/2007, Bruce Toews wrote:
But also based on messages read over the years, everything on the inside is also screwed onto the back of the unit, so the process isn't as easy as it sounds.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Walt Smith wrote:

Based on messages from other users over the years, the answer is yes.

 _____