[bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 10:39:56 -0400

I don't know how it's attached to the workings, however, I have seen
them come in where the clips were taken off and when they've had
problems later, the manufacturer voided the warranty, because the case
had been take apart and the screws were stripped  I think it's in the
back.

.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> sseric57@xxxxxxxxx 05/04/07 10:15AM >>>
Pam, is it the case that things are actually attached to the back of
the
Bookport case, as Bruce mentioned.  Or does it come off cleanly with
the
inner workings attached to the front panel.

Many thanks.