From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:17 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

Oh, totally agree.  I cannot enter Braille onto the BP with it positioned on
a tabletop; the belt clip allows for too much "rocking" motion with the BP.
It's not necessarily that the belt clip is a massive design flaw, although I
believe it's too weak and needs a couple rubber feet in the middle of that
area or something.  The mousepad idea is a good one, you could probably even
glue it overtop of the belt clip.

Grant