[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: "Scott D. Henning" <scott@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:50:54 -0600

Hi,

Your list is reasonable to me. Well chosen upgrades all. My post was not intended to be criticism, hope you did not take offense.
I was perhaps musing on the state of consumer devices in general. No device is perfect, but the BP is nicely balanced and I am quite happy with mine.

Thanks,
Scott

Let's pick my wish list apart. Let's see just how outrageous my suggestions are and how they would transform, through wild disregard for the current purpose of the BP, the unit into something else like a pocket PC. Here is an annotated version of my wish list, showing just how radical my changes are and how they will destroy life on this planet as we know it: