[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:03:32 -0500

Doubletalk is okay. I have gotten used to it, but I would also prefer Eloquence. But... I'm just glad there is a device for us with the quality of Bookport.

The Packmate can do what you want, Bruce, probably. I know it is expensive, but so will the Bookport be if all your suggestions are incorporated.

At 03:54 PM 8/17/2005, you wrote:

So I'm not the only one who remembers those audio magazines, eh? While we're talking wishlist, eloquence, please? please? I mean, doubletalk is ok, but I'd be willing to pay for eloquence.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>