[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:27:58 -0400

It's not a matter of "I don't need it." It's very much a matter of "I
don't want it because it doesn't add to the functionality for which I
bought the device in the first place, it's going to cost me money and/or
inconvenience, and it will make the device more prone to failure because
of added complexity."