[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:48:08 -0500 (CDT)

So what do those of us who want additional functionality do then? You can't please everyone, to be sure, but time marches on and technology with it. Should we all be using the original Braile 'n Speak and Dos screen readers because the PacMate and JAWS are too comlex?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Walt Smith wrote:

It's not a matter of "I don't need it." It's very much a matter of "I
don't want it because it doesn't add to the functionality for which I
bought the device in the first place, it's going to cost me money and/or
inconvenience, and it will make the device more prone to failure because
of added complexity."