[bookport] Re: Realistic Wish List

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:43:00 -0400

Chop chop (there goes your head).

Seriously, we are planning a hardware upgrade before the parts become
unavailable.  I do not have any information yet on time lines or upgrade
paths, but you good folks on this list will be the first to know.

>>> dogriver@xxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:49:00 PM >>>
I may get beheaded again, but I'd like to know just how old the guts of

the BP are, and how likely it is that the components that make up said

guts are still going to be available cheaply in the future.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx