[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bruce:
I would encourage you to go beyond hopes. Contact both the Canadian Library
System for the Blind and Bookshare and see if you can get them talking about
sharing the materials. It would seen that if there are similar laws here, the
Candian Library Services for the Blind could get things goind.
Jim Nuttall

Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Canada and the US have a fairly similar copyright act in this respect, so
I still keep hoping that eventually the border is opened up for this sort
of thing.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews