[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:23:38 -0400

Hello Jim and list,

I do use my BP a lot for music files, as well as for audio files of TV programs
I have made. That's why I like having large
cards.

I also listen to books from audible.com.

I taught a statistics class last spring, and I used the Book Port as my Daisy
player to access the book.

I use the note-taker when I meet with clients for my job.

And, of course, I do use the speech synthesizer for reading. I get books from
Bookshare and Web braille and sometimes
scan things.

I don't know about percentages. I probably use the mp3 and text features about
evenly. I go through phases with books
from audible.com.

Angie