[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:18:42 +0100

I'd say I use my bookport for about five hours every day.  I don't listen to
music on it much because I prefer to read books.  I reckon I use mp3 and text
to speech about equally.  It's interesting that some people on the list find
the firmware for playing mp3 none too good.  Ok, my bookport does crash
sometimes, but a quick reset generally fixes it.  I haven't bothered with the
time and date feature on the bookport for ages because I find it a pain
resetting it each time I reset the bookport or change the batteries.

Regards

Donna

donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx