[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:00:09 -0700

My wife and I use BP several hours a day.

She will only read Audible materials. I use text or Web Braille about a
third of the time, mostly magazines and reports.

I was never a fan of Double Talk.  It sounds better now then when I
first heard it--It soundeded like Captain Nemo at the bottom of the
sea--.

I wish you could speed Audible on the fly like the text files although I
haven't tried doing it during transfer to Audible files.

We never have tried MP3 files.

Don and Socorro

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

648 Kearney Street