  From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James Nuttall
  Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2005 3:59 a.m.
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  Hi everyone:
  Sound pretty much like most people use their Book Port to do
text-to-speech.  I'm trying the text-to-speech more often now.  I like the
fact that you can easily move files quickly to the Book Port.  If most
people who've responded use text-to-speech, wire so many people purchasing
large 2GB and 4GB CompactFlash cards?
  Audible and other audio books don't seem to be used that much.
  Here's one more question.
  Where do most people get their books for reading?  Bookshare?
  thanks -- Jim Nuttall

  Richard Ring <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have read audible books with my Bookport, however the majority of the
time I use text-to-speech.
    I can speed that up, and for that reason, I tend to prefer synthesized
speech.
    Weird, eh?
    I listen at least a couple of hours a day, much more on weekends.
    I have listened to music, and probably will again, but it is not my
primary reason for having a Bookport.