[bookcourier] Re: e: Re: BOOKCOURIER UPDATE

  • From: "will" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:44:55 +0100

hi

I resend that lol
so i guess a 1 gig card for audible and couple of four gig cards, would pretty much see me through. as I could use the 1 gig card for e texts as well
which is better though in terms of feature set book port or book courier?
regards, will

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rossi" <dr25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>