[bookcourier] Re: e: Re: BOOKCOURIER UPDATE

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:44:30 +0100

Hi Jackie,

No, I have no more information than you, I am merely guessing that if
Springer are making a new product, it may, not will, be based on a BC-like
device, since they seem to be very good at it.  There are interesting things
they could do, for example, a hard disk based book courier would be really
cool.  Imagine a talking MP3 player like the BC, that could hold 40 or 60GB
of data, instead of just being limited to CompactFlash.  Again, I don't know
anything, just crystal ball gazing, but I would love a hard disk based
player based on the BC.  In fact, the BC could be the ultimate talking MP3
player, if given a hard disk, and the channels corrected on the circuit
board.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,