[bookcourier] Re: e: Re: BOOKCOURIER UPDATE

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:05:01 +0100

Hi Shelly,

This is a little bit incorrect.  APH don't make the Book Port, that is also
made by Springer, they simply own and write the firmware.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

Date: 6/25/2006

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.
On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
In case of problems, please call your organisational IT Helpdesk.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve
the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK
Government quality mark initiative for information security products and
services. For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

www.mimesweeper.com

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure
Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.