[bookcourier] Re: e: Re: BOOKCOURIER UPDATE

  • From: <Liam.FLYNN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:18:52 +0100

I'm always puzzled by the coexistence of the book port and the book
courier. there always seems to be such energy around the book port.  Or
maybe it's just blind cool tech make everything sound up beat?

- Liam

________________________________

Date: 6/25/2006

        PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.
        On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the
Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied
exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
        In case of problems, please call your organisational IT
Helpdesk.
        The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service
to achieve the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number
2006/04/0007), the UK Government quality mark initiative for information
security products and services. For more information about this please
visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure
Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless
in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.