[bookcourier] Re: changed batteries, and now dead, Opservation and suggestion

  • From: Ted Shelly <tshelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:30:23 -0400

All,

I would be wary of the advice below.  It is not the recommended way to
change the batteries (check out the user manual).  I always use the "change
battery" function after I get the "change now" message.  The only time I've
had any trouble is when I was using some rather old rechargeables that ran
completely out of steam before I could do the change batteries command.  In
that case I lost my settings.  Otherwise it has been fine.

Ted