[bookcourier] Re: changed batteries, and now dead, Opservation and suggestion

  • From: "william REID" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 02:26:27 +0100

Hi Jackie,
I have been a Bookcurrier user for two years.  I have never bothered with the
change battery command.  I have always used good quality rechargeables.  I
check battery levels regularly while listening.  I always keep a set of charged
batteries, ready to replace.  If I get any kind of software problem I take
the batteries out and put them back in again.  It isn't difficult to reset the
clock and calendar, if this matters.  As long as I remember to make sure
my files, when being saved for the Bookcurrier have file names that are
meaningful to me I don't have any problems.  I don't do anything until the
bleep,
that only takes ten seconds, until the Bookcurrier has gone to sleep.
William.
Block quote start
From: "Aerial Gilbert" <
gdbdeanne@xxxxxxxxx>
I used the change battery command, confirmed it, replaced with new
(non-rechargables) and now I have nothing.  I tried other new batteries.  I
tried leaving the batteries out for a while.  I tried reset, and still
nothing.  I have had my bookcourier for 3 years now without a problem.
Anyone out there have anything else I can try?  Thanks
Aerial Gilbert
Block quote end
Block quote end
Block quote start