[bookcourier] Re: changed batteries, and now dead, Opservation and suggestion

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:41:32 -0700

Hi,

I am a more recent user, and I understood that there is no longer a change
batteries command.  You just have to wait ten seconds till theBook Courier
turns itself off, before removing and changing the old batteries.  I have
never had a problem with it, as long as I wait till I hear that little click
indicating that the machine has turned itself off.

Also, make sure that the upper battery is facing with the point to the
right, the lower one with the point to the left.  (That is, with the belt
clip up, and the battery door is below the belt clip.)  Hope this helps.
Try changing them again; make sure the new batteries are good (using a
battery tester or try them in something else to be sure they are working
like new batteries).  Hope this helps.

- Jackie McCraw