Re: [book_talk] book review

  • From: Audrey <waterdiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 06:33:00 -0500

Hi Shaz,
Yes, it (the Jabra adapter), is very light.  I think not even an ounce.  I can
enclose it in my hand. I think it might have come with a "stick on" velcro
fastener, in case I wanted to secure it onto something it was plugged into.
I'd forgotten about it. I guess the velcro could be most useful on the desktop
for when it's charging. Aud

Sent from my iPhone