[book_talk] book review

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 13:50:47 -0400

review of till death do us part, by kate white,
a bailey weggins mystery, first anotation
The New York Times bestselling author of If Looks Could Kill and A Body To Die
For brings back magazine writer-turned-sleuth Bailey Weggins to track down a
killer that is murdering members of a bridal party. When Bailey Weggins
receives a phone call from Ashley Hanes, she assumes Ashley needs a fashion or
publishing related favor. After all, Bailey only met the woman once when they
were both bridesmaids in a wedding, and they didn't have anything in common.
But Ashley needs more from Bailey than help getting into a Chanel sample sale.
It turns out that two of the bridesmaids from the wedding have died in what
appear to be freak accidents. One was electrocuted in her bathtub and the other
had a fatal reaction to antidepressants. Ashley is sure the two cases aren't
just a horrible coincidence and convinces Bailey to investigate. Before you can
say ''Til death do us part,' Ashley's lifeless body is found at the bottom of a
flight of stairs, and Bailey realizes that she easily could be next on the
killer's list.
my comments, first book i've read by this author, just great, guess it's a
series, but whatever, i just read them as they come along,
great stuff here, kept me wanting more, Don