[book_talk] Re: book review

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 01:12:16 -0400

It is, you'll want to lay hands on the Cleaner. The books after the Deceived
are the Shadow of Betrayal and The Silenced and the newest one The Destroyer
but I don't know if  you can find that in Braille yet.

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64