[book_talk] Re: book review

  • From: Jack and Becky <bluesman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:51:44 -0500 (CDT)

You are lucky then Don.. Can't do that here that's for sure.. Postal folks
wouldn't even bring them up to my crib. I'd hafta lug them out to the rad
which is more exercise than I feels like indulging at the moment. So
somebody's gotta take them back up there for me. Gladys can't right now.
And the library's Already bugging hell out of me bout them.. Well they
justa gonna hafta wait.. There's nothing I can do about it right now. They
wanna suspend my service over it as they constantly threaten than I says
let im have at it. I get plenty of ebraille to keep me more than
occupied.. lugging

Jack and Becky

The Blues, man