[book_talk] Re: book review

  • From: Jack and Becky <bluesman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 00:49:20 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Don.. A new author to me also.. Will check this one out. Did you
get it from Bookshare? As for the note, More you use it the better you'll
get with it Smiles :-) :-) Took me a while to get used to it also. I
actually prefer my braille lite forty for reading e-Braille- more cells
and
plus I think the built in translator is much much better.. Don't get all
the strange stuff one tends too with the braille note. I have two braille
lite forties, and darned if I don't use them both..

Jack and Becky

The Blues, man